
The guys of the family went on an overnighter in the Olympic Mountains while we were there - breathtaking. Peter was craving some PNW camping, and loved the time he got to spend with Dad, Mark, Karlin & my uncle Cory. They did some hiking and, thanks to Mark, ate lots of manly man food.
6 comments:
Dude, Peter looks like the man from Snowy River in that top picture. I'm sure everyone ate well...Mark has a way of getting Dad to fork over the credit card for all the expensive camping food. I'm glad Peter got hang out in the woods.
Next time...Girls night out!!!
Those pictures are breath-taking! I forget just how beautiful the PNW is! I'm glad you were able to enjoy it for a bit.
I'm so glad the guys got to "bond" in the wilderness! I know it was good for them all. Everyone but Mark has a lot on their plate right now and it's always nice to get away for a while.
Beautiful pictures. Sounds like they had a good time.
look at all that moss! must be washington. looks like a good time was had by all.
Post a Comment