the latest and greatest from Peter, Michelle, Parker, Tyler, Luke & Noah
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Our Little Monkey
Tyler is becoming quite the Curious George of our family these days, always climbing into, on to, and out of whatever space he can fit. These were all taken in one day.
7 comments:
these are cute! i love the dishwasher one. hahahaha looks like you have your hands full over there ;)
That is such a fun collection of photos! You really do have a little monkey.
Ha! I love it! You might need to keep an eye on that one! ;0) Too cute!
He is so darn cute! I love the "monkey" theme. Give him lots of hugs and kisses from Grandma B.
Love it! I have to show J, we had so much fun with your boys while we were there. Hopefully he doesn't turn into "Happy Hank!"
Cute pictures! Maybe someday I'll actually get to see monkey man in action. Tell him to save some of that curiosity and energy for Christmas.
What a cutie! I love the arrangement you did with the little Monkey. Stratton loves Curious George too.
Post a Comment