
No, we don't have a Vietnamese cousin! She is the little girl Mollie tends. As you can see, the kids had a blast together, no matter what we were doing.

Parker & Tyler loved having Grandma & Grandpa to play with them. Aside from the zoo & Chuck E. Cheese, playing cars & watching the raccoons, squirrels, & kitties topped the list of favorite things to do at Grandma's this trip. Oh, and we can't forget all the fun cereal we get to eat. Thanks for a great time!

We even got a visit from Grandma & Grandpa Stewart, who came up from Oregon to see us!
6 comments:
Your boys are getting so big! I love Tyler's belly shot with Debra. I'm glad you guys had a good time.
Awwww! I especially love the sequence of Dad playing peek-a-boo with T-Bone, so cute! Miss you all!
Again, I love your picture layouts! I like how you just have photo with descriptions. No bells and whistles of paper and embellishments! That's my kind of digi-scrapping. I too love the pic sequence of Tyler and your dad! Too cute!
I love the cousin pictures. They remind me of all of my pictures with you kids and your cousins! Kids are so natural and fun to take pictures of. I love the peak-a-boo sequence of Dad & Tyler. I didn't even know that you took that lovely "hind" shot of Parker & me! Oh well, "we all are as we are." Hugs & kisses to my boys!
I think its great that the kids can have such quality time with their grandparents.
So sweet! You are so lucky to have gotten that visit in.
Post a Comment