Friday, September 28, 2007

The Apples of My Eye

We picked apples today! Parker & Tyler both scarfed down apples while we picked. Tyler ate the entire apple, seeds and all. It was so cute to watch them enjoying themselves, and a beautiful day to be outside.

Peter got home early and brought me roses. Doesn't get better than that! Now we're off to enjoy our weekly "Family Friday Pizza Carpet Movie Picnic Night"....Papa Murphy's pizza + library movie + blanket. Happy Friday!

10 comments:

Megan said...

What a perfect day! That is so cute T-Bone ate the whole apple! I want some pizza carpet movie picnic night now!!! I think I'll suggest it to Jason even though we already had pizza this week! I love my new layout by the way!!! TANK!!!

mateo said...

POOP!! This is like the 20th time I've tried to comment. I just wanted to say that the pizza night is awesome...we do the same thing! and that i'm glad you guys have had so much fun as a family. there, i said it...now get out of here (Garfield's Christmas)

Mollie said...

Okay...between "TANk!!" and the Garfield quote I am totally missing you guys! Christmas will be so fun this year! Michelley, we also do the pizza friday movie thing, only I am a cheapskate and do the costco pizza from their food court...9.99 are you outta your mind?!

christine said...

mmmmmm apples!

Michelle said...

LOLOLOLOLOL!!! i am peeing my pants here at you guys!

Sariah said...

Friday Night Pizza night is everywhere! We should make it a national holiday night or something! I love it!

How fun...the apple picking! Your boys are so adorable! Good to "see" them again!

sherrie said...

that is great, he ate the whole apple. my fav - papa murphy's. enjoy!

Anne Marie said...

Very festive! Your boys are so cute. I love how Tyler ate the whole apple.

Rachel said...

Seriously sounds like the perfect day!

Mom B. said...

What cute boys! Looks like tons of fun, and yummy too! I look forward to the new crop of apples in the fall. They are so crisp and sweet and are the perfect beginning to a great time of the year!