Monday, October 01, 2007

Parker Funnies

1. While reviewing with me a picture of Christ praying in the Garden of Gethsemane...

M: "What is Jesus doing?"

P: "He's praying."

M: "Do you remember where He is praying?"

P: "The Garden of Sesame."

2. On the drive home from preschool, upon seeing an Ohio State Buckeye flag...

P: "Go BUTT GUYS!"

3. After passing a rather large woman in a Michael's Store...

P (to himself): "She was a big lady. (pause) Yeah, that was a puffy one."

17 comments:

lisa h. said...

oh dear! that one about the lady at micheals killed me! especially that he was just saying it to himself thinking out loud!! love it!

Rachel said...

So what's so funny about Garden of Sesame? Is that not what it was called? ;)

My Many Coloured Days said...

Love these little kidbits!

mateo said...

Lisa and I are busting a gut over the Michael's lady (let's hope she didn't hear a word). I love the funny stuff kids say!

mateo said...

Lisa and I are busting a gut over the Michael's lady (let's hope she didn't hear a word). I love the funny stuff kids say!

Mollie said...

lololololol....Parker, you are so cool!

Kelly said...

I almost choked on my nutella sandwich. Parker, you rock.

andrewsrock said...

Mr. Parker is hilarious! I can still remember when he hurt his toe in nursery and he came up to me and asked me to kiss it! he has the greatest sense of humor!

Deb said...

Parker you're hilarious.

Sariah said...

These are great!! lol.

Sarah Beck said...

butt guys! i love it. i literally laughed out loud. parker you're awesome!

Anne Marie said...

These are sooo hilarious!!!

Megan said...

I told Jay about the butt guys, he was bustin up! I like that when he referred to the woman, it was THAT was a puffy ONE! Too funny!

Mom B. said...

Kids are so honest and innocent at the same time! I love the "puffy" comment. Such a nice way to express what he noticed! Way to go Parker!

Kristy said...

SO funny. That "puffy" comment is really quite politically correct. :)

The Lassen Family said...

I would much rather refer to myself as "puffy"--thanks Parker :)

sherrie said...

i'm wondering what he imagines the "butt guys" look like. that would be a funny picture ;)