
So, you may remember when I told you last year that I was being published. The book is now out! I got my complimentary copy and it is quite funny. Basically a bunch of great stories from moms who are in the thick of it. If you are looking for something to make you laugh in the midst of motherhood, check it out here on amazon...
8 comments:
Wow! You're published. How exciting!
Congrats Michelle! This is quite an accomplishment! I can't wait to buy it and read it!
Of course I will have to share the fact that you are published in it with all my friends!!!
That is so cool to have your story published.
Woo-Hoo! My sister is a published author!!! How cool! Sounds like a funny book! I'll have to go nab myself a copy!
You're so cool! Is there anything you can't do?!?! You're amazing! (Hey, when is your children's book coming out???) Looking forward to the next amazing thing...
awesome! i totatlly want to see it!
Is this the sequel to Succulent Woman!?!? lol! Congrats my friend! I'll have to check it out!
Way cool! That is a great accomplishment. How fun is it too see your work published?! Congrats.
Post a Comment