
For Mother's Day, My Man got me this figurine that I have wanted for a few months now. Although it's rare to see what's really going on in someone's life through their blog, this has been a pretty tough year for me. I have loved this figurine since I laid eyes on it, because it describes perfectly how Peter has allowed me to lean on him for support and how he has taken such good care of me.
I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day and were reminded how special you are.
8 comments:
It is so nice to have someone who loves and supports us (for me especially because sometimes I don't deserve it/him)! Good job Peter.
What a beautiful piece! I'm glad Peter was able to get it for you! It's so nice that you can get the support you need from the most important person in your life!
This is gorgeous--you will always be able to look at it and remember you always have someone by your side. I'm glad Peter has been there for you in the ways you have needed him--and I know you have been there for him too.
That is such a lovely gift. You and Peter are so lucky to have each other. Both of you are the kind of people that really care so much about each other, not to mention you do a great job caring about friends. Jared has been my knight in shining armor so many times (my dragons are normally in the form of PMS and maternal insanity, which is the case at least half the time).
I'm still laughing that we got the same thing! Love it! Happy Mother's Day MichellyBelly! Hope your day was great, you deserve it!
What a precious figurine. It captures so much. You have a good man. These Stewart boys are good finds they are. ;) Happy Mothers Day to a fabulous mother.
happy mom's day! my MIL collects those figurines. they are so cute.
Ahhhh, so cute! I have a few of these figurines! Love them! You are so blessed to have such a healthy marriage! Love ya girl!
Post a Comment