I was so grateful one day for a friend who got the word out about a neighboring community's "Touch-a-Truck" festival. All I had to hear was that there would be lots of community helpers' vehicles - dump trucks, fire trucks, police cars, school buses, big rigs, tractors, limos, mail trucks, etc. and that the kids would get the chance to get inside & "drive" them and see them up close. This event had my boys' names written all over it.
Tyler wasn't sure what to think about being Parker's passenger in this big rig.
Parker, the school bus driver.
It's a good thing that Tyler didn't have the keys! Can you imagine the destruction??
5 comments:
This is a great idea, Mary would have loved it too!
How fun, a dream come true for little boys! I'll bet they had a blast and the pictures are adorable!
Every boy's dream! I wish I could let my toddlers do something like that.
PERFECT! That's too funny how Tyler is workin the controls on the tractor!
Total boys show!! Love it!
Post a Comment