
Looking for the perfect gift for your favorite tater tot? Look no further! My sister, Megan, is blowing my socks off with her custom-made alternatives to "Little People" - the Tater Tot Toy collection! Aren't they so cute? She introduces them the best:
The (Baker) Family resides happily in Tater Tot Town, along with many of their
friends. Each member of the family has been lovingly made by hand for your little Tater Tot. Standing at just over 2 inches tall, Tater Tot Toys are the perfect fit for chubby little fingers.
All of the residents of Tater Tot Town are made from wooden spools, ribbon and hand painted by me, with non-toxic acrylic paint and varnish. These toys are not recommended for children under 3, as some contain small pieces.
Tater Tot Toys are great for any little one's big imagination!



Tater Tot Girls

The Bakers
You can find them here on Etsy. If you can't find what you're looking for in her ready-made inventory, check her sales link (at right) and choose from the many she has sold already. You can order individuals or whole sets. And the answer to everyone's question at this point - yes! She does CUSTOM ORDERS! Who wouldn't want their own family's version of the Tater Tot Toys? The price is right, too!
Although I know I'm embarrassing her to death by posting this, I'm extremely proud of her ingenuity & talent, and can't wait to get her cute toys in my hot little hands! Happy shopping, everyone!
**Since I am feeding these pictures in from another internet source, the resolution is not as great as the pictures you will find in her store.**
13 comments:
wow, I'm impressed.
SO CUTE!
Wow! So creative and cute! I love 'em!
Clever! I love the retro feel of these babies! There were onlky a set of two in her shop. Has she sold a bunch? Do I need to request a custom order?
cuteness. she's got the creative juices flowin...
These are so darling. It would be fun to have a custom of your own family for your kids to play with.
CUTE! Spool dolls are gaining popularity. I've seen some on others' blogs, but Megan's look so precious!
Those are absolutely darling. I am so impressed.
I will be checking these out for sure. What great gifts!
Michelle, these are DARLING!! Thanks for posting, you always have such great ideas/finds!
We're excited about your upcoming move to the NW!! Congratulations!
Lis Shumway
SO CUTE!! I had no idea your sister was so crafty!! Very cute!
Those are adorable!!
I see a tales freebie in the future....(if she wants to, for publicity, let me know!)
I love the bride and groom--too bad I don't know anyone getting married soon :( I love that they can be customized! So cute!
Post a Comment