
It seems that when it rains, it pours - at least as far as blog-worthy moments in our lives go! So, yes, I am an exhibitionist. I took these pics myself and am here to show off my new set of eyes. Am I diva (or is it grandma?) enough for all of you? Ha.
I am near-sighted. The funny thing I am getting used to about these new glasses is that when I walk around, I feel like I am only three feet tall! The ground seems so close! And going down my steep stairs is a little freaky. I'm sure I'll get used to it over the next couple of days, and it is so nice not to be squinting anymore!
24 comments:
You look gorgeous! I love those glasses. Makes me want to update mine. And yes, you'll get used to them shortly. :)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE those glasses!!!
Michelle, they are totally you!! you look so hot! good choice! Be careful down those stairs!!
You are such a beautiful woman. Love the new specs!
You look absolutely lovely! They complement your face very nicely. And you will get used to the way everything looks, I promise.
Michelle, you are so beautiful! The glasses are so you, and a real fashion statement! You should be a cover girl! How do the boys like them?
Dad can relate to you in the depth perception when walking department. He felt the same way when he first got his glasses! He is fine now, though. Love and miss you!
Love the new specs. :)
When my prescription has changed a lot and I get new glasses, I see dips in the floor (weird, I know). You look awesome in glasses! Very chic!
Good specs Brown. If you come to Utah we'll hook you up with 'The Specticle'- the greatest grandma and grandpa glasses shop in the world.
Oh my gosh Michelle, I love them! They are so you! You look like you were meant to wear them!
SO CUTE! I would wear those just for fun they are so cute! Love, love, love them! Love T-bones prayer, too. Remind me to tell you about Klare's new prayer voice...not so sweet. ;)
I LOVE YOUR GLASSES. I've been wanting a pair like that since I saw Joshua's preschool teacher with a pair very similar (She's the same age as me, and always dresses cute). I keep telling myself, when we get real insurance, I'll update my 10 yr old glasses! (at least the frames, I've had to update the lenses). I agree, when I got glasses, my whole perception was thrown off. I even walked into doors because I thought the door frame was farther away than it really was. Strange stuff!
Wow, I feel so behind on your blog! What a perfect background! You always have the funnest page!
I absolutely LOVE the new glasses! And I especially LOVE your self-portrait action - very nice!!!
What a sweet prayer! You gotta love it!
Did I mention how beautiful you are? You are a stunner!
i wondered if you had new glasses on today!! they look great!
I love your blog. You are gorgeous! It is fun to see you. We always see your kids and hubby.
You are darling - what a sexy mama! You have gorgeous eyes too... and since I never seemed to have noticed them before, I can only guess that the glasses accentuate them! Congrats!
hot sassy mama!
You look so lovely...those glasses are tres chic! I remember when I got my new glasses (after not wearing them for a while) and going woah I can see!
How en vogue my friend! My hairdresser has these glasses and I just love them! They are so you!
Nice "seeing" you again! I had almost forgotten how much I envied your brows! lol. You are simply beautiful my dear!
Me likey! Aren't new glasses great? It's like a whole new world has opened up that you had been missing out on before.
Me likey! Aren't new glasses great? It's like a whole new world has opened up that you had been missing out on before.
I love your glasses!!! They look like they were made for your beautiful face. I hope you adjust to them soon.
thanks, everyone! the best friends any girl could ever ask for!
Post a Comment