Oh, I must agree. I remember blasting this song with Autumn in high school and fantasizing about our current crushes!!! Oh, I miss the normal Mariah Carey!
What song? Oh, I guess I should turn on my speakers! Ha! Such a great song! How can I resist dancing? I DON'T! If only you could see me now!!!!!!!!! :)Smiles to you, my friend!
So Funny! I was totally jamming to this song while driving around in my mini-van today! Ava will confirm that I turned the radio up when this song came on and started belting it out. Say what you want about Mariah - she's got talent - and chose a catchy song.
7 comments:
This is just what I needed today! I've got me and the 2 little ones dancin' around! It does put a smile on your face, doesn't it!?!
Oh, I must agree. I remember blasting this song with Autumn in high school and fantasizing about our current crushes!!! Oh, I miss the normal Mariah Carey!
good one.
Very fun!
What song? Oh, I guess I should turn on my speakers! Ha! Such a great song! How can I resist dancing? I DON'T! If only you could see me now!!!!!!!!!
:)Smiles to you, my friend!
Happy song!
So Funny! I was totally jamming to this song while driving around in my mini-van today! Ava will confirm that I turned the radio up when this song came on and started belting it out. Say what you want about Mariah - she's got talent - and chose a catchy song.
Post a Comment