Tuesday, December 04, 2007

A Ghost from My Christmas Past


Oh my. At thirteen, I remember highly anticipating this Arsenio Hall episode and recording it on VHS when it finally aired. I then watched it over and over again, using slow motion on any part with Jordan Knight. Have a funky, funky Christmas everyone.

8 comments:

Greg said...

I believe the only comment I can leave is "let the dead bury their dead" It is hard to believe we actually ate that stuff up!

Sariah said...

BLAST FROM THE PAST! I remember this too! I was all excited and light headed with Jordan's bare chest! HA! Sad to say, I still got a little giddy watching this over again! Thanks for the "funky" memories!

Anonymous said...

I can honestly say that I turned down the opportunity to go to a nkotb concert with my friend.

Can you say, "white man can't dance?" Or rap for that matter.

Just watching Arsenio Hall is funny.

Wasn't on this bandwagon, but it's still funny.

enickel said...

I remember you and Cammie being crazy over them! Who was Cammie's best friend that was crazy for them too? Everyone had to choose one and not theirs! I liked them, but I didn't kiss their poster at night like some chicas did. ;)

sherrie said...

ready as i'll ever be, steady. you know joey joe's ready, jordan and john yeah come on! good times.i recall you being rather obsessed with jordan and me with joey. i loved that tape cassette and can to this day see myself rewinding it over and over.

Mollie said...

High-larious! I remember liking them, but I think it was only because you did so I thought it must be cool...Bon Jovi stuck with me, though.

Megan said...

ok, comment catch up time!!!
I love the picture of Tyler with the lights, it looks like it should be a picture in a Christmas book or something! Also, I must say I LOVE your jacket in the picture from the tree farm!!! Seeing those pictures make me miss Mom's Thanksgiving cooking even more!
Love the gingerbread ranch! Especailly the gold fish pond, what a cute idea! Those Wilton sets are so great! We made one last year!
Awww... NKOTB! I remember the song now, after hearing it. Danny D are you ready? Ready as I'll ever be! I remember having a crush on Jordan too, but I'm sure it's like Mollie said, just cause you did and you were just so darn cool!

Rachel said...

Who are the New Kids On The Block????


Yeah right! SO CLASSIC! You just made my night woman!