Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ornaments

I was sad this year not to throw an ornament exchange party as I've done the past few years. It just wasn't in the cards. To compensate, I decided to put a little extra money into the ornaments that the boys pick out for themselves each year. I have always loved the Hallmark keepsake ornament collection, and this year we splurged a bit when we found these gems:

This one is Parker's. Can you tell what he wants for Christmas?


Here is Tyler's. He is obsessed with anything Mickey right now, and both boys think Donald Duck is hilarious.

6 comments:

Megan said...

Those are so cute! I was thinking the Mickey/Donald one was cute for Tyler because they are hanging lights, and that picture you took of him by the lights was SO CUTE! You're lucky, our hallmark had the lamest selection of ornaments! I wanted to find a cute on for Kate and the only thing I could find was a "new parents" one, with a bottle in a wine bucket!!! Lucky for me Mom pulled through and sent a cute baby's 1st Christmas one!

Deb said...

We really missed you at the ornament exchange party this year. Nothing is quite the same without you!

Mom B. said...

I love Hallmark! They always have the cutest ornaments, except I haven't seen any cute Baby's First ornaments lately. Looks like you got the perfect ornament for each boy! See you soon.

emily said...

You were definatly missed Michelle! We had crummy weather so the turnout was kindof little. but it was fun! Have a Merry Christmas!!

Sariah said...

Very cute! We love Hallmark's ornaments as well. You can always find something that fits someone!

Rachel said...

Ornaments are a great thing to splurge on!