Tuesday, December 11, 2007

For the Blurbarians...

I know that many of you are contemplating/in the works with publishing your blog or digital scrapbooking, and I just had to pass along that I got my Blurb book in the mail about a week ago and I absolutely love it! The pages turned out exactly as I had formatted them and the quality is superb. The only caution I would give is to remember to remove any of your hyperlinks from your blog posts as any words attached to them do not show up in the final printing! I had a couple of goofs that way. Have fun blurbing!

5 comments:

Sariah said...

I'm glad you like your book. I'm a little confused about the hyperlinks. Did they not have a number next to them and then at the end of your post the hyperlink next to the number? I think that's what happened to ours. Anyway! Congrats on an awesome book!

Rachel said...

I started a book, and admittedly got overwhelmed. Maybe after the Holiday Hoopla I'll get back to it! Thanks for the tips!

lisa h. said...

i have to see your book tomorrow!! don't let me forget!

My Many Coloured Days said...

Good to know... for someday!

Heidi said...

Yah! I can't wait to see it!