
Today was the big day! Parker's first day at preschool. He has been so excited for so long, that he almost forgot to say good-bye to me at the door! He had a great first day, loves his teachers already and brought home his first painting - a tornado, of course! The teachers had written out every child's response to what their favorite thing was about their first day. Parker said he loved the fire truck (on the playground). We celebrated afterward by going to lunch at McDonald's with his new friend, Evan.

I can hardly believe my boy is so big already. I bought him new tennis shoes for school and almost croaked when I realized that he wears a size 12 already! How time flies...
13 comments:
Gosh--they grow up so quickly!
What a good looking boy! He is getting so tall and thin! I'm so glad he is enjoying his new school and making friends. You will have to put some of his work on the blog so we all can see it. Hugs and kisses from Grandma B.
He has grown up so much! What a cute boy.
Cute pics. Time sure does fly! You're right about that.
Those are great school pictures! much better than the ones the schools actually do. I bet he's feeling so grown up now, and he looks so handsome (y'know, since that's kind of the grown-up version of cute)! I'm with Mom, we definitely want to see some of his schoolwork!
How fun for Parker! That's so great that he adjusted so well! Even though I just saw him a few months ago, he looks so big to me!!!
great pics, must be the new nikon eh? he sure is growing up fast! sheesh last time i saw him was at my wedding i think...
Oh...i'm misting up...he looks like such a big kid! We miss you all so much! I'm glad it all went so well.
He looks especially grown up in that second picture! And size 12! My 8 year oild wears size 13!!! Oh, my poor petite boys. :(
That second picture of Parker belongs BLOWN UP in a big ol' frame. Now.
wow he's such a big boy now! no more toddler!
Wow! What a handsome boy! I can't believe he's old enough to be in Preschool. I feel like I just met you guys and your too-young-for-nursery Parker.
I'm so glad I can check up on you and your family this way.
It was fun going to lunch with y'all! we'll have to do it again. I still need to take a pic of Evan at preschool...opps, it still counts if it's in the first month right?
Post a Comment