Happy Birthday to Daddy! Our celebration was small, but cozy. We had our traditional birthday dinner at Red Robin, and came home for dessert and presents.
The boys made adorable cards for him. His main gifts of a miter saw & air compressor we purchased on Black Friday. Other presents included gift cards to Home Depot & Amazon, a new chess board set, "To the Rescue" by Thomas S. Monson, and a panini maker! Our Main Man sure has accomplished a lot in only 32 years...we love you!
10 comments:
Ummm....no mention of my gift??? :D
Luv all the updates! Tyler is totally cracking me up in this b-day pic. Awesome card from Parker! XO
Holy blogging, Batman! Michelle, this is awesome...like a blogging marathon! I am impressed! I'm sure it must have taken quite a bit of time, but thank you for sharing all the pictures and updates about your family too. We miss you guys already!
We had so much fun with you guys! I really hope we get to move up there soon. Thanks for coming out to spend time with us!
Happy b-day to Peter. Glad he was with us a little early to share his day with Matt!
Happy birthday to Peter! Oh, friend, I loved all the updates. Thanks so much. I was just thinking yesterday...I wonder if I should bug Michelle and see if she'll update her blog. Woohoo! My wish was granted. I am so impressed by all the fun traditions you have going. Your creativity and brilliance shine through all your family happenings. So glad you made it to Hawaii. It sounds absolutely incredible. Miss you so much and sending you all the very best. Thanks again to Peter for his advice!
What a great day for me! I opened my reader to find 25 posts on your blog. It was fun to catch up and see the Stewarts living a very wonderful life.
I want to see a pic of the chalkboard in the background...did you buy it, make it? I think I want one!
Holy Cow.....you went to a lot of work to update your blog! Good for you! Does it feel good to be caught up for a little while? It is SO easy to get behind. I totally understand. Good job though! Happy Birthday Peter!
Michelle, I have loved looking through your blog a little this afternoon. I am glad to see you and Peter doing so well! I miss you! Tracie
Ah, so cute! Happy Birthday to Peter.
Post a Comment