Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Our Texan Browns Visit!

Earlier this month, we drove to my parents to be with my brother Matt, his wife Lisa, and their adorable girls - Vanessa, Nicole & Natalie.  We hadn't seen them in over a year and a half, so we were sure to soak up every minute of fun we could! 

Matt & Vanessa.  Matt cooked for us while there. 
I'm hiring him as my personal chef if they move here after grad school.

Cute Lisa

Nicoleee

Baby Natalie!  Who I snuggled as much as possible!

Playing Rock Band with Cousin Jason

Celebrating Matt & Peter's birthdays - the "2" candle was the only one we could find in the house.

and cousing bonding time.  This is Parker's new thing - roaring.  Lovely.

We miss them already!  Get back up to the PNW ASAP!

1 comment:

Mom B. said...

This was a dream come true for me. I had eight of my ten grandchildren together! It was so fun to see how they all played together!

Thanks to everyone who traveled so we could all be together!