I love the way you do holidays girl!! We are still on the same brainwave--heart attacked doors, cute homemade valentines, heart pizzas and red velvet cake (?)!! Wish we lived closer!
How festive are you! I love the valentines with the boys' pictures and the heart attacks! Happy Valentine's Day! You know how to celebrate. Jared and I could learn a thing or two from you....our Valentine's Day celebrations will not be pictured on my blog....hahahaha....most uneventful.
BTW, have you ever stopped by a blog called www.myblondeambitions.blogspot.com. She's my friend's sister, and she is a seriously crafty woman like yourself. You might want to cruise by her blog sometime.
12 comments:
I love the way you do holidays girl!! We are still on the same brainwave--heart attacked doors, cute homemade valentines, heart pizzas and red velvet cake (?)!! Wish we lived closer!
How festive are you! I love the valentines with the boys' pictures and the heart attacks! Happy Valentine's Day! You know how to celebrate. Jared and I could learn a thing or two from you....our Valentine's Day celebrations will not be pictured on my blog....hahahaha....most uneventful.
I want to go to your house for V-day! so much fun!
BTW, have you ever stopped by a blog called www.myblondeambitions.blogspot.com. She's my friend's sister, and she is a seriously crafty woman like yourself. You might want to cruise by her blog sometime.
This font kinda looks like my handwriting...sorta.
Hey, I remember eating Nutella with you a few times!
Glad you all had fun. :)
So fun!! I seriously almost made the exact same valentines! Love the fun fonts you used! Happy V-day!
So cute, wish those fun ideas were around when I was raising all of you!
Looks like your house is filled with lots of LOVE!
You have such great Valentine's in your life!
Cutest valentines (tootsie pops) ever.
I'm so glad I found your family blog. What fun pics and all. I'm headed over to read the story now.
He he he he he! I LOVED IT! It was well worth publishing. Such is the life of a mom.
I was there with you, in the moment, my heart even began to beat faster...anxiety rising. You write well. I enjoyed it.
such cute boys. love all 4 of them. Looks like fun.
Post a Comment