Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mi Feliz Cumpleanos

A darling picnic basket - complete with a bandanna lining.
Did you think I was going to pass that up?
Thank you, Target! They have a million other cute bandanna-themed items that I am still drooling over.

A delicious peanut butter & chocolate concoction - made by my main squeeze.

And my dream bike! With a trailer to boot.
I'm thinking of adding white peonies to the front of the basket.
Thanks to my friends & family who helped me feel so celebrated & special! Love you!

8 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Happy, happy birthday to you, friend!!!! Awesome bike and trailer. Miss you!

Greg said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your bike! I saw one like it outside DI (not for sale) and fell in love instantly.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Mary J said...

Happy Birthday, girlfriend!

Mom B. said...

Cute bike! How fun for you! Sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate with you, but the pb and chocolate dessert looks delish!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday! The bike is great, and pulling those two big boys of yours will be one heck of a workout.

Sariah said...

Happy Birthday! You (and the boys) are gonna have so much fun with your new bike and "chariot". Does it have a few gears? I've got one without gears and I think I'm gonna upgrade soon to one with gears b.c the kids are just getting so big and heavy these days! Oh, and totally get white peonies for the front! So cool!

Katrina said...

Looks like a great birthday! Happy Belated, Michelle!

Heidi said...

I LOVE the basket on the bike...and what a cute picnic set. Wow...you are totally living the American Dream!!!