Here are Parker's six-year-old stats:Height & Weight: 45.5 inches and 47 pounds
Obsessions: Bugs, his bike, his scooter, volcanoes, the weather, snacks, Skittles chapstick, and lest we forget - VEHICLES!!!
Favorite Foods: pepperoni pizza, lollipops, marshmallows, crackers, string cheese, and bell peppers.
Favorite Song: Once There Was A Snowman (church), Mahna Mahna by Cake.Nicknames: Parker Boy, P-body, P-diddy, Chicken Little.

Hair Style: Short, so he doesn't have to endure the torture of me cutting it as often.
Favorite toys: CARS STILL TOP THE LIST! the swingset, and his bike & scooter.
Favorite pasttimes: playing outside or in the garage, drawing, writing, reading, going to the fair(?), going to the park, or riding his bike or scooter.Smile: he still has all of his baby teeth!
Favorite words/phrases: Sweet, awesome, so cool, I'm hungry, NEVER (as in, "Aw Mom, now we'll NEVER get to....!), Can we get that?
He amazes us with: his loving care toward his little brother, his awesome reading skills, his ever-growing courage to try new things, his curiousity, his friendly personality, enthusiasm for life and his desire to choose the right.
8 comments:
What a cutie! Sounds like you throw impressive b-day parties. I'm still intimidated to do that, but Sarah turns 6 next year, so it'll happen. I'll call you for pointers. :)
Happy Birthday, Parker! I can't believe how fast time flies. I was his nursery leader, like, yesterday I think.
Happy birthday Parker!! It sounds like an awesome bday party--wish we could have partied with you!
Mary just a few days ago said she missed Parker. I'll have to show her this post it'll make her miss him more. I'm so impressed with your birthday party skills. I'm glad he and Tyler had such great birthdays.
We sure do love our "Parker Boy", he is such a cutie! So smart and full of excitement for life! It's hard to believe that he is already six!
So sweet! Amazing how they grow up! Love the post. You have a great family!!
Hard to believe he's already 6! What a sweet little stud! I love all the pictures!
Fun times. The party sounds awesome!
Key-ute kid!
Oh yeah, and awesome train cake for T's b-day!
Post a Comment