Monday, June 08, 2009

The Kindergarten Graduate

Today was Parker's kindergarten end of the year picnic!! I am so happy that he has had such a fun, successful year with a fabulous teacher and friends he loves! Here he is with his buddies (from left to right) Caden, Tyler, and best buddy Connor!

12 comments:

Mom B. said...

Birthdays are so fun! Looks like he had tons of fun with all his friends! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with him.

Anne Marie said...

Adorable picture of Parker with his buddies!

Katie said...

Adorable!!!

NACJMAC said...

Ohhh, I LOVE all the new posts. It was so fun to read everything and get so excited about your life, and the best part is we get to be part of it, and that makes us REALLY happy. We love you guys so much! Summer is going to be the best! Oh, and I LOVE your bandanas. You are so darling!

Heidi said...

Cuuuuuute!

Carolyn said...

I LOVE your blog!! Your kids are getting so big and cute! Having a 6 yr old is weirding me out too :)Tell Peter congrats on the graduation! I love your garden! (I can't wait until I will have one too, although I am sure it won't look as green and thriving as yours!)

Megan said...

A little kindergarten graduate! WOW! cute picture!

Trieste said...

You've been busy! I need to learn from your example, I have so much to blog and just have been postponing it. It was fun to read up on all the fun new posts! Congrats to you and Peter and what fun bday posts of your boys.

Katrina said...

Look out First Grade!

LucindaF said...

I wonder if I couled make a comment that doesn't involve the word cute?

Hmmm, nope, too cute.

donna said...

we hiked badger mountain .

Lisa (Espanish for "Lisa") said...

I finally got a peek at your many and most recent posts. I thoroughly enjoyed them all! I don't think a day goes by without our girls mentioning all of you and how they want to see you. In case we space, have a wonderful birthday tomorrow!