EVERYDAY.
I have a bandanna fettish. I love them. I have them in every color imaginable, they keep my head from getting sunburnt and they make me feel cute. I even got approval from a biker chick at Costco, who when she saw me, gave me the thumbs up and said "Sweeeet colors!"
12 comments:
That is so smart and you really do look super cute!
Super cute! Where did you find them with sucha cute girly pattern?
How cute and fun. You are so stylish!
Lookin' beautiful, friend! What a great idea.
So cute. I love how you got a biker chick to comment! Proud day...
Those are so fun, you look so cute!
Ha! I love that you got the biker chick's approval. Sweeeeet! Maybe I should adopt this to give me at least one other choice besides my usual pony tail. You better bring some to the ranch so I can see how you work your magic and make it look so dang cute.
Ha! I love that you got the biker chick's approval. Sweeeeet! Maybe I should adopt this to give me at least one other choice besides my usual pony tail. You better bring some to the ranch so I can see how you work your magic and make it look so dang cute.
Super cute! I need some of those, my hair is sad, and could use a cute cover up!
i like the green!
Fun! I should do that as I wear my hair up in a pony EVERYDAY!
Micky, it's all about your beautiful face with me. Funny, I was on the freeway and a whole pack of bikers were wearing green bandana's.
Think of you often sister!
Post a Comment