
We had great fun last weekend camping with our friends, the Amundsons. It was Parker & Tyler's first time camping, and they loved it! Favorite memories included picking dogwoods, finding banana slugs, a little mouse visitor eating our cherry pits, and the hikes! The campground & trails were BEAUTIFUL & we can't wait to go back!
This was serious vampire country.

Grove of the Patriarchs - the kids taking in the massivity of a 1,000 year old tree.
Happy Campers!
7 comments:
That looks absolutely beautiful. Living in south Texas (i.e. cacti and scrub oak land), I am especially jealous. That pic of the boys with their bugs is precious.
Wow, what a beautiful spot! I love the 1000 year old tree! Glad you are finally able to camp and be true Northwesterners!
Fun pictures! We're excited to see you all on Thursday!
Looks like a fun place!! We might have to try it out!! You are such a fun mom!!
Oh, I'm so jealous of so much green and trees! I had forgotten how beautiful the NW is! The boys looked as if they truly enjoyed camping and are just so cute!
the picture does look like something right out of twilight. washington is so beautiful.
That picture totally looked like a good vampire picture to me...even before I read the caption. What happy campers you have. Oh, and only in Washington are there craaaaazy names like Ohanapecosh. Sure looks beautiful!
Post a Comment