COSI
City BBQ
the ZOO
the parks - oh, so many great parks.
the GREEN in the spring & summer, and the BRILLIANT fall colors. No, winter, we will not miss you.
Graeters
the dollar movie theater
cicadas & fireflies
the pool
Honey Dip
the city skyline
the Pottery Barn/Williams-Sonoma outlet store
the other plethora of shopping opportunities
hmmmm....yeah that's about it...except for what we'll miss most...
our few good friends! If you're reading this, you're probably one of them....
We will especially miss our "family" here, the Fultons. So many laughs & good times. After a year of living two doors away from her, I don't know what I'll do without Carolyn - I think we have definitely developed a co-dependent relationship when it comes to raising our kids! How do I go on without our "daughter," Sarah? How does Parker go on without his best little friend that he sees EVERY DAY? and monitor sitting? How do people function without it? It's hard to leave another great family, where everyone in your family has a friend with everyone in theirs. It's a good thing we have blogs to keep up with each other's lives. We had a great time with them at the beach with them last Saturday...here are some pics.
Parker & Sarah
John & Peter - preparing for their marathon swimming event.
Carolyn...
...me...
...a sand-and-candy-filled Alex...
...and our fishy boy, Tyler.
14 comments:
Sound like you have some great friends, i am sure is is hard to move away...
But i am so excited that you will be moving to washington......
I'm sorry you are leaving so many great people and places. We can't wait to see you even if it won't be long enough. Speaking of long, did you cut you hair?
So many great pics from the beach. So glad you made some really good friends. Wish the Northwest wasn't quite so far from TX!
Yay! Your move is so close! Another good-bye to great friends not so much fun. Love your short hair do!! SUPER duper cute!
I'm also with anne marie, wish the NW wasn't so far from TX but while visiting my parents I'll make a trip "to the other side" to see y'all!
We're excited to see you next week, we'll have a shindig at our house and everyone who wants to can come, K!
Glad you made some good friends there, and you thought you'd never have as good of friends as some of us Kansasans! ;)
We're bummed you're moving SO far away, but SO excited for your new exciting, non student life!
Your hair IS cute.
good luck w/the move!
Parker sure loves the ladies, doesn't he?
Way cute haircut!
Oh, I'm so excited for you! It's always bittersweet to move, isn't it? But I am really looking forward to some NW pictures soon!
We miss those same things about Columbus! Garrett misses Parker too, the other day he asked if he was ever going to see him again. So any plans to visit Dallas?
Cute pics! I'm glad that you have some fond memories of Ohio!
It's always hard to say goodbye, but at least you are going somewhere that you know you will be able to stay for a while!
Wish I were there to help with the move. Hope it goes smooth.
Good luck with everything in the next couple of weeks. You guys will sure be missed but I am excited for the adventure that awaits you. Don't forget to post lots of pics, especially of you new home, etc. We'll miss you!
Beautiful pictures! Have a safe and adventurous (in a good way) drive! Hope to see you soon CHICA!!!
Moving is so bittersweet huh? Leaving old starting new. So many emotions.
Good luck with everything.
Can't wait to hear all about your new place :)
Michelle - we're sure going to miss you guys and hope that all is going well with your new adventures. You have such a cute family and it was wonderful to get to know you! It's just too bad that it was for such a short amount of time. Thank goodness for blogging and that we'll be able to see your cute boys grow!
Post a Comment