the latest and greatest from Peter, Michelle, Parker, Tyler, Luke & Noah
Sunday, August 03, 2008
Signing Off....
The day has come! We are off on our crazy cross country adventure. Check back here in a month or so...unless you just want to listen to my mad summer tunes. They are here to stay for a while...
We'll miss you! Hope everything goes well for you in your new local. I'll keep checking back for updates. Have a good trip and I hope the boys enjoy their road trip treats!
Good luck Michelle and family!! It was great to get to know you guys and good luck with everything in the future. We can't wait to see updates of your house and how you are doing!
I saw you Sunday and didn't get a chance to say goodbye. I hope your trip is easy going and fast. Good luck with everything. We enjoined having you guys in Westborough. Thanks for all the fun things you did!
15 comments:
Good luck, my friend! I know you will survive this adventure and you can swear off moving for a VERY LONG TIME!!
Best of luck!!! Hope the kids travel well for you. Can't wait to catch up with you when you've settled down.
I know you must be so excited for this move. I am coveting your new house! Enjoy.
Good luck! Drive safely! We'll see you when you're settled in. I'm really excited for you!
We'll miss you! Hope everything goes well for you in your new local. I'll keep checking back for updates. Have a good trip and I hope the boys enjoy their road trip treats!
Good luck Michelle and family!! It was great to get to know you guys and good luck with everything in the future. We can't wait to see updates of your house and how you are doing!
I saw you Sunday and didn't get a chance to say goodbye. I hope your trip is easy going and fast. Good luck with everything. We enjoined having you guys in Westborough. Thanks for all the fun things you did!
Best of luck on your move. WE can't wait to hear of you moving and move-in adventures!
mmmmm.....I miss you! CALL ME!!!!
Good luck with everything, and give us a call when you are in our neck of the woods! Matt has our number. Drive safe!
Hope your move went well! Good luck with starting Parker in school, etc...Give us an update when you get a chance. Miss you.
Michelle are you in town yet??? CAll me... or email me....
good luck with the move (you're probably there by now!)
So when you signing back on? Hope you guys made it to your new home and are loving it! Can't wait to hear.
We're so glad we get you now! We already LOVE your family! Lots of fun ahead for us. Welcome to West Richland!
Post a Comment