Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Making Me Happy...




9 comments:

Heidi said...

I love Parker's quote about dinner. Ha! Ashley probably feels the same way. Oh...another happiness...this week is Customer Appreciation Week at Dominos (at least out here) Large pizzas for $4.99. Woo-hoo!

donna said...

The three amigos makes me happy too:)

donna said...

The three amigos makes me happy too:)

Anne Marie said...

HOly cow!!! Great deals at Taco Bell. I've gotta check it out. Libraries are the best. I am still amazed that the librarians here are relatively friendly when our family comes through the door....the noise, the big stroller, the toddlers running around and squealing, the 50 books (not kidding about that number). Oh, I'm going to have to call you soon and hear about your summer. Miss you.

christine said...

ooooooooo books, I love books. Too bad our libraries are horrible here so we end up having to buy them all.

Mom B. said...

I forgot all about that movie! I'll have to try to find it at our library and watch it again. I love the music too!

Those are good deals at TB! I only dream of the day I will be able to go to Del Taco instead!!!

Sariah said...

Those all make me happy too!! Especially eating taco bell, while watching 3 amigos alone with my goose, while the kids read books on their pottery barn kids beds!! HA! Or some mix of these together!!

Megan said...

LOOKUPHERE! Love that movie!

Rachel said...

How can you do this post without somehow including chocolate? Seriously, Michelle...where are your priorities??? Ha! When are you COMING through UTAH?