We drove out & spent ours in Milwaukee with the Daniel & Katie family. It was a great time!
We did the parade thing...
Aren't those Stewarts so cute? I was very lame and did not take one single picture the whole time we were there. So I bummed these off of Katie. That night, we celebrated with some friends of theirs at a traditional backyard BBQ. It was fabulous. I want to be that hostess someday. Waterslide, kiddie pool, backyard games up the wazoo, prizes, grill, tons of great food, beautiful yard, home, etc. We even got to see Saturn from her kid's telescope...

...and of course, an awesome Germantown fireworks show.

We saw Wall-E, picknicked, and played Scrabble. Good times...
Our little yard apes.
On the way home, we stopped for a bit in Chicago...
This picture was significant not only for our love of the game, but also because Parker is playing on the "Cubs" t-ball team this year!
5 comments:
I can't wait to see Wall-E. I've heard its fabulous.
I love Independence Day! It is all about small town America with parades, hot dogs, watermelon, families and fireworks! What could be better and more patriotic? Maybe next year we can spend it together! Can't wait!!!
Love that last picture of your boys and Wrigley Field! So cute Parker is on a t-ball team! We need pictures of his cuteness stat!!
How cool to spend the 4th with family and friends! That's what it's all about..and the backyard BBQ!! I would give anything to be at any of your parties!! You are such a fun hostess and your own backyard BBQ's are just around the corner now!!!
Love ya!
What a rad trip! How fun for Parker to see the actual CUBS stadium! Great pictures, too!
What a fun fourth! I need to call you and catch up!
Post a Comment