Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Parkasso, Part II

It's been fun to watch Parker's artistic talents increase over the course of this year. We can hardly believe that preschool is almost over! Here are a few of his latest:

Humpty Dumpty - they have been learning about nursery rhymes. One of Parker's favorite pasttimes lately is to think of words that rhyme!


A cow - I love that everything he draws has a smiling face. So like my sweet, happy guy.

And a Parkasso classic - the car. He draws this car more than anything else. Are we surprised?

I should add here that Parkasso has a hot new apprentice - I found Tychaelangelo drawing all over the couch with a purple crayon this morning. No picture, though - bummer.

4 comments:

Mom B. said...

What cute pictures! He really is quite the artist! I love the cow! What a cute face!

Hope your couch can be saved!

christine said...

I love humpty dumpty and the cow the best. :)

Anne Marie said...

The destruction of younger brothers! Aaahhh! Love the car. Can't believe he's bound for kindergarten.

Megan said...

I love that flower! What an ARTISTE!