This morning I watched a bit of the "New Kids on the Block" comeback performance on the Today show. I was shamelessly infatuated with Jordan Knight for at least two years of my adolescent life, so I figured I'd indulge my inner child and see what they are up to now. Parker was in the room watching with me, and after a minute of watching asked,"Where is Dad?"
M: "At work, sweetie."
P: "Is that him on the t.v.?"
M: "Which one?"
P: Pointing to Jordan Knight, "That one! He looks just like Dad!"
22 comments:
I watched the new kids this morning. I guess if Parker thinks he's watching daddy on t.v. you can keep tuning into the NKOTB!
I watched it too! I couldn't believe the crowd! That's so cool they still have so many fans!
That's awesome Parker thought Jordan was Peter! I think Kate has a crush on all of them, she was totally zoning out and watching this morning!
As I watched, I hoped that you had been able to see them! They're still cute, just matured a little!
I'll bet you died when Parker though Jordan was Peter! So funny!
That is hilarious! Glad you got to watch them on T.V. I remember those days, Hangin' Tough and the Right Stuff. Oh yeah, baby.
Ha! That is too funny about Parker thinking Jordan was Peter. I'm so glad they're coming back. I loved them back in the good ol' day.
that's funny. he does look like him a lot. you always knew what you wanted...
a new kids reunion, holy crap! I've been out of the country too long.
Yeah, I did see it too. I don't know if they really look alike but that is funny. I always liked Donnie, although I'm not sure why now that I reflect. ;)
That is absolutely hilarious. I'm curious what you told him?!
"No hunny... that's someone Mommy USED to love?"
???
Gotta love the old New Kids on the Block days. Too funny! Jordon definitely was the cutest.
I used to like them, too. None of the guys in particular, but their music was fun! I had their cassette tape--explain what that is to Parker! ;) Actually still have it somewhere.
What did you think of their singing now? I only heard a bit of it in the background while I was in the kitchen, but I thought I kept hearing them off tune???
awesome!!
So you married a Jordan Knight look-a-like? I am sure you married the way better version!
LOL!
For the record, I think Peter is way cuter than Jordan Knight. :)
So does this mean I can now dig out my 3 and 5 inch buttons of the New Kids?!?! lol. Parker is hilarious! I was a NKOTB freak in the day as well my friend! Jordan was MINE! lol.
So, I was totally going to go to their concert for fun, but all the tickets sold out in minutes! Crazy! I suppose it's people like us and now their daughters wanting to see them!
High-larious! He totally looks like Peter!! Kids are so great...
That is so priceless. What did Peter think of the comment?
That is so priceless. What did Peter think of the comment?
WHAT??? Their back??? Oh my gosh! (adolescent screaming)
I was never into NKOTB. I was a HUGE nerd....wait, I still am!!! Shoot!
They're
Ah yes, I watched that too and I have to say as I was watching I thought..."What was I thinking!" Yes, I was in love with them all, but they can't carry a tune in a bucket! I was laughing the whole time they were "singing". (In know I'm a closet reader..I've never posted before..we'll miss you guys when you move!)
Oh yea, this is angie btw
Post a Comment