the latest and greatest from Peter, Michelle, Parker, Tyler, Luke & Noah
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Eternal Families Deemed Dispensable
Last weekend we had a yard sale with some other families who are moving, too. I asked Parker to look through his toys & books, and to put anything he wanted to sell on his bed. After an hour of searching, this is all he came up with:
Well, it's nice to know your family isn't totally perfect. Thanks for sharing...what a funny situation. Hope things went well with your trip. Can't wait to hear about it. Love ya!
20 comments:
LOL about that one! Love the Parker funny on the side.
Ok, this gave me a great laugh! I love Parker! LOL.
Well you know he is just trying to share the gospel. Parker, Parker, Parker what a cutie.
Very funny! I am in the process of going through everything myself, and I am afraid I'm the same way when it comes to getting rid of books!
He's already internalized this concept, becuase of faithful parents who have taught him. He's ready to share. ;)
Oh, and we'll be in Tri-Cities in August for my little bros wedding!!!! When do you get there? We'll be there Aug. 14th-ish
Wow! That is too funny! So glad you recorded this... definately something to show during the wedding reception slides!
I can't stop laughing...
I guess that with all his cars, which of course will be with him in the eternities, he just won't have room for his family! Boys will be boys!!!
hey are you coming to washington this weekend?????????
Call me when you get to town.....
Thanks for sharing, that is way to funny:)
what are they teaching that kid in primary anyway...
I emailed you :)!!!!! I will drive by the house tonight......
lol!!
That is hysterical!
So funny! Maybe he learned all he needed to from it, and just wants to share it with others now! Love the new "Parker Funny" on the side there!
Love it.
Priceless!
Hey--I heard that Uliti got his mission call--to Kenewick, WA. Maybe you guys will see him!
Well, it's nice to know your family isn't totally perfect. Thanks for sharing...what a funny situation. Hope things went well with your trip. Can't wait to hear about it. Love ya!
very, very funny! I enjoyed the laugh.
Post a Comment