the latest and greatest from Peter, Michelle, Parker, Tyler, Luke & Noah
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
A Song for You
I realize this is my second post today, but I could not pass up the chance to inform my fellow Celine Dion & Josh Groban lovers that their single, "The Prayer," was released today! I've been waiting for this day for a long time! Go grab it on itunes!
Dave and I were just talking about this song yesterday. We saw Josh and Andrea sing it on the Grammies and it reminded me of this version. I had no idea it hadn't been released until today. I am headed straight to itunes to download it. Thanks for the tip!!!
We, too, are back to the snow today, and I can't help but think about an answering machine message my roommate, Kimberly put on the phone when we were up at Ricks. "Do you no what it's like being stuck in this house, with snow on the ground,the same people day after day and no sun in sight? Do you know? Do you know?!" I would have to add "the same messes day after day" somewhere in there, but it pretty well sums things up at times!
Love the song! I was actually thinking of you guys the past couple of weeks when we've been going through our ups and downs! You've actually really inspired me (and motivated me) to take it all in stride
10 comments:
i love this song but must admit my heart lies with the andrea bocelli version. (did you see josh and andrea sing at the grammy's? that was awesome!)
Wow--what a powerful combo. I loved it!!
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
That was so moving, I sat there with tears streaming down my face as I listened! Thanks for making my day!
Dave and I were just talking about this song yesterday. We saw Josh and Andrea sing it on the Grammies and it reminded me of this version. I had no idea it hadn't been released until today. I am headed straight to itunes to download it. Thanks for the tip!!!
Love it! Thanks for the release info! I can always count on you to be on top of good music!
We, too, are back to the snow today, and I can't help but think about an answering machine message my roommate, Kimberly put on the phone when we were up at Ricks. "Do you no what it's like being stuck in this house, with snow on the ground,the same people day after day and no sun in sight? Do you know? Do you know?!"
I would have to add "the same messes day after day" somewhere in there, but it pretty well sums things up at times!
I can't get the song to show up on my screen! Mom said it was awesome....hope you feel better soon! Until then, just know you are not alone. :p
That is so beautiful! I just can't get enough of it!!!
Love the song! I was actually thinking of you guys the past couple of weeks when we've been going through our ups and downs! You've actually really inspired me (and motivated me) to take it all in stride
Post a Comment