I got sick of looking at Austin Powers' face.



We were very lucky to have spent Thanksgiving this year with my parents, my sister Mollie and her family, and Uncle Mark! They braved the pass to come see us and we had a great visit.

The cousins had such a fun time together - Kennedi and Parker wrote "newspapers," organized "parades," and ran the "store," while Klare & Tyler did whatever they were told by them. Here they are as Indi...er...."First Nations People."

I don't know how the
whole weekend went by without one single picture of this handsome devil - my ADORABLE nephew, Krew. Probably because I was happy holding him instead of taking his picture. He's so cute, I could eat him for breakfast.
I was happy with the way the feast turned out. Of course, we had my Mom at the helm, so it was a fail-proof operation. My contribution was setting the table - don't you love my new Pottery Barn plates? I had a gift card - thanks, Mom S.!
We are so happy to be living closer to family, although we dearly missed the Matt & Megan families at our celebration! We have more to be thankful for this year than ever before!
14 comments:
yes i do love your pottery barn plates. :)
hooray for hosting Thanksgiving!! I'm sure you did a beautiful job--so nice of everyone to come your way. And your table is gorgeous--can I rent you for every holiday?? you have a great eye, as always!
Those plates are beautiful!!! You always decorate things so tastefully. So glad you got to spend the holiday with lots of your family.
You sure know how to set a beautiful table. Looks gorgeous. And what creative children to think up such inventive games.
lovely table.
We had such a great time! The food was fabulous, and you & Peter are great cooks. I didn't do very much towards the dinner, but I did have the time of my life with the grandkiddos!
Thanks to all, and especially to you and Peter for hosting a great weekend! Hugs & kisses to the boys, we sure do miss them!
i bet your glad you live so much closer now and get to see family more. holidays aren't the same without them. fun to have thanksgiving in your new house i bet!
Wow!! Your house looks awesome! I really like those plates. We wish we could have been there to celebrate with you guys.
Great plates! Glad not to look at Austin Powers anymore too. ;)
It looks absolutely beautiful Michelle! I love Pottery Barn...I have to avoid looking for fear I will buy, but if I could I would.
I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving!
Cute, cute boys! I can't believe how much older they look just since this past summer when you were blogging more often! (yes, I have missed you dearly my friend)
Beautiful plates! Gorgeous self! You have always been so cute! Love ya girlfriend! Glad you were able to spend Thanksgiving with family!
Fun times, speaking of which, we had the ornament party tonight and missed you!!!
Good turn out, about 20, crammed in Rowley's place. It was fun, but did I say we missed you? jk
So glad you get to be so near grandparents and family!
I love that little baby, Krew! He is sooooo cute! And your table -- WOW! It looks like it came straight from Martha Stewart. Very nice!!! Oh, and where did you get your decorative leaves? I look ALL over for some like that and I couldn't find them anywhere!
Post a Comment