Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ho Ho Ho-ly Frijoles It's Cold


7 comments:

Camie said...

I hear you sister!! We're seeing a lot of single digits and zeros around here! A good time to snuggle up by the fire or make some Christmas goodies!

Katie said...

I feel your pain!!!!!

donna said...

IT is so COLD!!!!

Trieste said...

I hear ya...it's been in the teens during the day here and looks like it's only going to get worse! I hate the cold!

Sariah said...

It's Christmas tiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!

Uh, yeah! I'm hotter outside my house than IN yours! I do love that little weather channel device you have there, however!

Jessica said...

Ha! Love your spanglish. Glad to see you keep your house hovering around 67 too. I had the YW at my house on Wednesday and one of them said to me, "your house is cold Sister Bischoff". I responded, "well your house will be one day too when YOU have to pay the heating bill and not your parents."

LucindaF said...

We just got totally ripped off on the snow. They kept saying it was coming. Nothing! Nothing!
Just cold.

How am I supposed to break my aging body sledding?