You may remember that in the past, members of our Little People Nativity scene were taken hostage in a horse trailer. Well, this year, the Wise Men are the victims.
Yes, those are balls in Tyler's hands...the wisemen innocently looking on...
Parker goes in for the strike...
And BAM! Poor guy never knew what hit him; his frankincense knocked to the wayside.
13 comments:
Oh, this is funny in so many ways! I love it! You are such a great story teller!
Okay, so the Grinch in the bed is cracking me up. Miss you guys!
this is funny. :)
oh, i hope he was able to gather his frankincense up again! what a mess that must have made.
i sure miss calling you to go do stuff! you're house looks so nice and cozy!
the wise men aint so wise. they should have seen this coming.
I think it is a boy thing. My daughter actually goes around putting the things back the way they should be after the boys humorous and oftimes destructive ways! Love that you see the fun in it all!
PS - I want a grinch doll!
That is hilarious!
I love the Grinch under the covers, and maybe the boys should start bowling lessons?!?
I'm jealous that you have the little people nativity! I love it & have borrowed my sister-in-laws for primary and other activities when I have needed an unbreakable nativity (and it's SO cute)
Michelle the grinch is too funny! Your boys are so cute!
funny little boys. i like the grinch in the bed. hope you guys have a nice holiday.
I just read the Grinch to my girls today. Funny boys you have!
that looks fun. Glad you're having fun in your new house. Let me know when I should drive by and pick you up on the way to Olympia.
Post a Comment