Friday, January 11, 2008

Peanut Butter & Jelly Face


9 comments:

Rachel said...

I would totally type LOL if I were the type to type LOL, but I just cannot seem to bring myself to be the type to type LOL. Oops, I typed it 3 times! LOL!!!!

Mom B. said...

He is the cutest little stink! I miss his little jabbers and how excited he gets over things! Hugs and kisses from Grandma B.!

Anne Marie said...

Love that cute face! I'm glad my toddlers aren't the only ones who manage to put at least half their meal on their bodies.

Megan said...

what a cute picture! I especially love the jelly on the nose and the fuzzy hair! I'm with mom, I definitely miss the jabbers!

My Many Coloured Days said...

I don't see any snot or crusties, so I'm hoping you are all starting to feel better. He is adorable... I love his little wings.

mateo said...

I'm glad to see your little monkey is feeling better. Cute picture!

Sariah said...

Tyler has the most adorable smile! Very cute!

Lisa (Espanish for "Lisa") said...

So cute! And hey, it looks like he hasn't gotten it in his hair and clothes. I think PB&J is a godsend!We miss you guys and your cute boys.

Jess said...

This reminds me of Shad after a good ole' PB & Nutella...hehe. J/K! It's good to be a kid and get away with eating that way!