Lately we have been so happy to see Parker & Tyler forming a sweet little bond. Tyler absolutely adores his big brother. Whenever we drop Parker off at preschool, Tyler bawls. And when we pick him up, he is SO excited to see him. He yells "Karka!" and gives him a great big hug and a smile and rubs his head with his little hand. Parker loves the attention from his little bro and has become very appreciative of Tyler as a true playmate. He is definitely his brother's keeper and defends Tyler at every moment when other kids threaten his well-being! Yesterday I found them snuggling on the couch and took this shot. It was so cute - one of those moments that melt your mother heart!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Brotherly Love
Lately we have been so happy to see Parker & Tyler forming a sweet little bond. Tyler absolutely adores his big brother. Whenever we drop Parker off at preschool, Tyler bawls. And when we pick him up, he is SO excited to see him. He yells "Karka!" and gives him a great big hug and a smile and rubs his head with his little hand. Parker loves the attention from his little bro and has become very appreciative of Tyler as a true playmate. He is definitely his brother's keeper and defends Tyler at every moment when other kids threaten his well-being! Yesterday I found them snuggling on the couch and took this shot. It was so cute - one of those moments that melt your mother heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That's a cute shot! I'll bet it's fun to see them becoming closer as opposed to sitting on or punching each other when your not looking.
Awww...that's adorable! I love those moments that happen spontaneously that show how much they love each other!
So cute! It's so nice when the little sibling gets old enough to really be a playmate! The older one is not so bored and it helps mom get more done!!! Hugs and kisses from Grandma B.
so cute! what a neat thing to see your two kiddos playing together and getting along so well! I can't wait to have more kids!
Absolutely adorable! What cute boys!
Ahhh, I love it!
Post a Comment