Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Ladies Man

Following a tradition that started with the likes of Lydia & Mary in Kansas, Parker seems to have chosen girls for his best little friends here in Columbus. He probably has one or two boys that he gets along with, but the girls seem to really have the power to turn him into a great playmate. A couple of conversations I've overheard as he's played with girls lately:

With cousin, Lydia

Lydia: Parker, can we please play "let's get married?" PUH-LEEEEEZE???

P: Mmmmm, I only like to play boy stuff.

L: Okay, let's get married and THEN we can play boy stuff.

P: Ooooo-kay.

L: Can we kiss for real?

P: (giggle).


With friend, Sarah:

Sarah: Parker, let's play a game!

P: Okay!

S: My favorite game is "Mom & Dad."

P: My favorite game is Blokus!

S: If we play "Mom & Dad," I'll let you be the kid.

P: Ooooo-kay.

7 comments:

Camie said...

Poor Parker!! At least he's learning how to handle the ladies early in life!! There are a lot of men that could have used more practice earlier in life!

Megan said...

I was thinking the same thing! He's learning early!!! I love the dialogue!

Anne Marie said...

Hilarious! That is so cute. I love how he said his favorite game is Blokus.

Mollie said...

I must say, it has been so nice how well he and Kennedi have always played together. A true gentleman!

Mom B. said...

What a cute kid! He cracks me up! He is such a nice guy to give in to the girls! He'll make an excellent husband, just like his daddy!

Sariah said...

Very cute. Gavin isn't so nice to the ladies. But he is nice to his sister and will play dress up, albeit begrudgingly.
I also loved the Blokus comment! Ha!

Rachel said...

What a sweetie!