the latest and greatest from Peter, Michelle, Parker, Tyler, Luke & Noah
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
We're Jammin'
This past week I was at HyVee and was so excited when I found strawberries for 99 cents a pound! It meant that the wait was over. We could finally make our annual batch of strawberry jam! Delish.
Ok, I have to chuckle at the things we find "joy" in these days...like jammin'! In a million years did you ever think you would look forward to it every year with your own kids? I need to check out our local strawberries! I think you so ROCK as a mom, Michelle! Have fun!
i literally JUST had some of my mom's strawberry jam. so yummy, words can't describe it. once i stop getting spoiled with jars from my mom and mother in law, i'll have to learn to do it myself!!!
9 comments:
Ok, I have to chuckle at the things we find "joy" in these days...like jammin'! In a million years did you ever think you would look forward to it every year with your own kids? I need to check out our local strawberries! I think you so ROCK as a mom, Michelle! Have fun!
mmmmmm....yummy! What a good little helper Parker is! Save some for me!
Parker looks like he is really into mashing those berries! I'll bet he loves helping out and eating the jam!
How fun to involve Parker! Homemade strawberry jam is the best!
We haven't made ours yet--we're still waiting for those good berries! Sounds delish!
Looks like fun! Maybe we'll make that a new summer tradition! What the poo is Hy Vee?
This sounds like so much fun. I'm still waiting to see our berries go on a sale like that.
i literally JUST had some of my mom's strawberry jam. so yummy, words can't describe it. once i stop getting spoiled with jars from my mom and mother in law, i'll have to learn to do it myself!!!
YUM! Our strawberries were a buck as well and I just couldn't get enough of them. Ahh...the joys of summer!
Post a Comment