So cute! I'm glad the boys are starting to have fun playing together! Even though they might make more messes, it helps to keep them happy and busy while you do something else!
Ok, LOVE THIS!! I love that they are playing together and having fun. Now the real party begins with those two! I can't wait to hear about more from them and their adventures! That picture of Tyler (top pic on post) is great. I love his facial expression... like, "hi, mom...what do you want?"
5 comments:
So cute! I'm glad the boys are starting to have fun playing together! Even though they might make more messes, it helps to keep them happy and busy while you do something else!
At least they're PARTNERS in crime, rather than enemies! ;)
So adorable! I miss seeing those boys; they're getting so big.
Ok, LOVE THIS!! I love that they are playing together and having fun. Now the real party begins with those two! I can't wait to hear about more from them and their adventures! That picture of Tyler (top pic on post) is great. I love his facial expression... like, "hi, mom...what do you want?"
What a bunch of sneakers! That's too funny!
Post a Comment