Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Gifts

For Mother's Day this year, I got:
  • girly shirts from Peter, with a fabulous card. I also got waffles for breakfast and salmon for dinner...yum.
  • girly shoes from Parker & Tyler
  • a cute card from Parker, with three drawings: One of Daddy in the sun, holding a bottle of root beer, with a mousehole on the bottom; one of him swimming; and one of a tornado.
  • a beautiful tablecloth & napkins from my in-laws
  • a flight to Washington, with my family, from my parents
  • released from my calling as Primary President

Can you guess which one was my favorite gift?

13 comments:

Deb said...

Hmmm that's a tough one :0)

Sariah said...

I guess that last one!! That was mine last year! :0) I'm glad you were spoiled! You so deserve it!

Sariah said...

I forgot to ask, when are you going up to WA? We will be up there for the 4th of July to start up our annual 4th trips again. I'll probably miss ya again, but it would be nice to see you again sometime. Have fun!

My Many Coloured Days said...

Some things you can buy with a card... others are priceless! (don't forget that every ward has a primary!!!)

Anne Marie said...

That sounds like a fantastic Mother's Day. You did an awesome job as a primary pres. I'm so glad that's off your plate. And what a great thing to visit your family. You must be so excited.

Rachel said...

What a sweet Mother's Day! I understand about the calling, but you were mighty great at it! At the end of the ward Christmas Party a couple of years ago, the Bishop let me know I'd be released from Activities Chairman...I cried tears of relief and joy! But, I do like Renee's comment about every ward having a Primary! Very funny ;)

mateo said...

I'm gonna have to go with everyone else and guess the last one. Holy poo, you definitely extended your mission with that calling. Hope you have fun in Washington!

sherrie said...

hahahaha - yeah that's a hard one. jealous you're going home! i need a vacation home too ;)

christine said...

Like everyone else--guessed the last one as well! Sounds like you had a wonderful mothers day!

Megan said...

Did you save the best for last??? Sounds like a fantabulous mother's day!

Joy said...

Because I am currently the primary president I know the last is your favorite! What a wonderful - relaxed mother's day.

Kelly said...

You did an awesome job as primary president! A flight back to WA is pretty awesome too...

Kristy said...

Being Primary President is a great experience, but being released can be a great gift, too! :)