Sunday, April 29, 2007

Parker Funnies

In Primary, as the music leader was discussing preparations for the Sabbath Day...

Music Leader: Can anyone tell me what Saturdays are for?

Parker: "Saturdays are for eating SATURDAY CEREAL!!" (lucky charms this week)


In front of the baptismal font, at a baptism with an attendance of about 100 people, in a very silent moment right before the baptismal prayer was offered:

"Whoa! That's a really big bathtub!"


Asking him after the baptism what his favorite part was:

"When the baptizing guys dunked the boy's head under the water."

11 comments:

Rachel said...

Brian and I both laughed at these! I LOVE hoe little people think!

Rachel said...

I don't love hoe...I love how! HA!

Anne Marie said...

Very funny!! I love the things that kids think of.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! The primary comment is priceless! He knows what his priorities are and he is proud of it!

Megan said...

Those are too funny! I love the funny things kids say!

christine said...

Love the bathtub comment!

Mom B. said...

I'm so glad that you are putting the cute things that Parker says on here. It helps us feel like we are a part of his life when we hear the funny things he says! He sure has a bright mind! He is always thinking! Give him a big hug and kiss from us!

Anne Marie said...

By the way, so glad you saw "Wives and Daughters". I am a total fan.

sherrie said...

saturday cereal? how about every day cereal...that's what we have in our house. cute!

mateo said...

Those are awesome! It would be hilarious if adults just said everything on their minds just like kids do.

Sariah said...

I love that you put into writing what your little ones are saying. It's priceless! It gives us a great glimpse into their little personalities! Love it!