Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Curiousity

I read recently that four-year-olds ask an average of 437 questions a day. For a second, I thought there's no way...but it didn't take long for me to realize that Parker asks at least that many each day. Today it feels more like 437 questions an hour from my inquisitive boy.

5 comments:

Sariah said...

Oh, sister...I feel your pain. And I bet they are mostly "Why?" questions, no? They are never ending. But this is good...they are learning. Parker is a smart kid! Let's see how long you can hold up. Just when Parker slows down, you got Tyler movin' in! ;-)

Rachel said...

Ooohhh...you've got ME curious! I am going to count Luke's questions tomorrow. He's 5...does that matter? Looking forward to the experiment :)

Anne Marie said...

Oh, wow! Mind-boggling!

My Many Coloured Days said...

I believe it! At least this means they're still talking to us - how many do you think teenagers ask?

Jenny G. said...

I can totally see how this could be! Whenever we are in the riding in the car Hunter is talking non-stop. Most the time he is telling me I am going the wrong way. Hillarious.