BEWILDERED...about the what if's and but's involved with trying to find a new place to live, new preschool, etc.
STRESSED...about deadlines that Peter is facing for his dissertation and about above mentioned bewilderment.
EXCITED...about getting released soon from my calling and about Tyler getting close to walking on his own.
HAPPY...about the warmer weather, playing outside and about Parker's awesome writing skills.
FRUSTRATED...about trying to get rid of unwanted weight and not seeing the results I'm looking for.
SPOILED...by having just had a visit from Katie & the kids for the week and realizing how really great it would be to live A LOT closer to family.
GRATEFUL...for my family, especially during times of transition and uncertainty, and for the joy they bring to my life everyday.
11 comments:
You've got a lot on your plate right now!! Best of luck with everything. I hate moving and making big life changes.
Michelle, I completely understand about dealing with a LOT of mixed emotions. I think the only way I'm coping is to remember the old theme song, "You take the good, you take the bad...you take it all and there you have...the facts of life" (You know what I'm talking about! - cheesy, I know) Hang in there and do your best to focus on and enjoy the good things!
Ah, yes...I really don't like it when all of these emotions hit at once. It's not the first time and wont be the last, right? And this too shall pass! I love that you count the good with the bad though. Your post has made me looking inside my own head and emotions! Thanks for keeping it real, girlfriend. You are an amazing woman of whom I have always looked up to. Love ya!
I know the feeling! Moving to Washington (25 years ago) without Dad having a job was a huge leap of faith. Now I know that it was certainly the very best decision we could have made for our family. It is hard to face the unknown, but just remember that your Heavenly Father and your Savior Jesus Christ are always there for you. You just need to ask for their help. I know that everything will work out as it should for you and your family. Hang in there. We love you and you are in our prayers!
I totally understand where your coming from. Just take one day at a time though.
I think I can guess your husband's major by how well you are able to sort out and distinguish your feelings :) Glad you're able to focus on the positive with the intertwined overwhelmed feelings that accompany a life change! Hang in there.
Great post Michelle. You definitely have a lot on your plate right now. You should add under the excited category--that Parker and Lydia will be able to get together and play sometime soon. Yay!
Boy, that sounds like my world lately (although I chertainly think you have a lot more to deal with)!
The good thing is, as some of the changes happen I think you'll get to be rid of some of the stress and those feelings that go along with it. I wish we could be closer to you guys to help you move or at least hang out! Good luck with everything. We'll be praying for you.
i'm sure everything will work out for you guys - keep your head up i know you guys will pull through with shining colors. good luck!
At last!!!! YOU SEE THE LIGHT!!! Move to Wa! Move to Wa! Say it with me! Move to Wa! Move to Wa!
Wow! Your family sounds like mine! We just spent a week in WA and they are trying to convince us we need to move there...even though it means taking a whol other state bar! Ha!
You are so beautiful and amazingly capable! What you are feeling is completely and utterly justified, but you will come through this all with flying colors! Best of luck with Life's Mighty Transitions! Isn't life great?! :)
Post a Comment