the latest and greatest from Peter, Michelle, Parker, Tyler, Luke & Noah
Oh, Tyler looks so yummy delicious I could just eat him up! lol. He seriously is the cutest little boy ever! It looks like he enjoyed all those eggs!
I love hunting eggs with the little ones. I helped Klare this year and they are so much fun because they have no concept of the competition! So cute!
Tyler is so big! He was such a tiny little guy when we left Kansas nearly a year ago!
I love the picture of Tyler in the middle.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, Tyler looks so yummy delicious I could just eat him up! lol. He seriously is the cutest little boy ever! It looks like he enjoyed all those eggs!
I love hunting eggs with the little ones. I helped Klare this year and they are so much fun because they have no concept of the competition! So cute!
Tyler is so big! He was such a tiny little guy when we left Kansas nearly a year ago!
I love the picture of Tyler in the middle.
Post a Comment