Thursday, April 12, 2007

Happy Birthday, Parker!


Last Saturday we celebrated Parker's fourth birthday with the Stewart fam in Iowa. We spent the whole day at the Omaha Zoo, which was a blast. I'm putting our zoo pictures on my flickr badge at left. That night we had his party. The theme was...you guessed it! Wheels! Auntie Megan sent us this idea for a racetrack cake. The kiddos had fun eating the cars. He loved his tractor & forklift Playmobil toys from G & G Stewart, his hat & tie from his cousins, and his school books, puzzles and game from G & G Brown. We got him a big wheel...a major success! He loved it, and hopefully the weather will warm up enough for him to get out and ride it soon! Happy birthday, buddy boy!

8 comments:

Sariah said...

What a cute idea for the cake! You can't go wrong with a Big Wheel for a 4 year old B-day either! Well done Michelle! Parker will be on it all summer!

Deb said...

I think Parker's cake turned out so cute. I think his name turned out cute!

sherrie said...

what a great cake! happy bday ;)

Mom B. said...

Parker looks so cute in the cowboy hat! I'm glad he had such a fun birthday!

Rachel said...

How fun! Gotta love kid's birthdays! I love how you put together the digital scrapbook pages...very cool!

mateo said...

Happy B-Day Parker! I didn't even know they still made big wheels! That's awesome!

Anne Marie said...

I love the cake! Happy Birthday!

Megan said...

What a fun birthday! I love big wheels! I bet he is having a blast with that! The cake turned out so cute! GOOD JOB!