Thursday, April 12, 2007

Easter in Iowa



15 comments:

Sariah said...

Oh, I really like this layout and pictures of y'all! So fun, breezy, and full of Spring! YOU LOOK FAB my dear!! You must be rockin' it on the WW! You are my inspiration!
Also, your Zoo pics look awesome. Looks like a really neat zoo. Glad you were with family for the holiday! You sound like you have been super busy!

donna said...

What a great family picture.

I am love LOST! Last night was such a great show.

Joy said...

You are a fast scrapbooker...I am still working on stuff we did last summer! Good for you.

Lori said...

Cute pics, Michelle. I'm still wondering how you're doing them - online scrapbooking? Very cute. You look great in your Easter dress.

sherrie said...

love your dress - great colors on you. happy easter!

Mom B. said...

You guys are so cute, with your matching colored outfits! Wish we could have been there with you.

Rachel said...

These are beautiful pictures! You all look so lovely! Love the boy's vests!

mateo said...

Man, you're boys are getting so big! I like the matching outfits. I'm glad you got to spend some time with the fam.

christine said...

Love the outfits. You've really got a beautiful family! :0)

Kate said...

You guys look fantastic ... such a cute bunch!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting all the pics! I almost feel like a was there! Loved the cake! Loved the "HIDERS" picture, so cute! T-bone is getting so big! What a little stud muffin! The family picture is beautiful! Love it all! Miss you guys!

Anne Marie said...

Michelle, you look gorgeous! What great pictures of you guys!

Camie said...

Your family is so gorgeous--I love your new dress! Thanks for this family pic!

Megan said...

Fun easter pictures! I love the pages you made! The boys are so cute, can't wait to see them soon!!! I love your dress, you look so good!

Elizabeth C said...

those are some precious pictures of your adorable family!!