Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Change in Diagnosis

I have officially gone from Blogaholic to Blurbaholic. All of a sudden I find the need not only to publish my blog, and not only backtrack and publish the last five years since I've been married, but also my college years, my trip to Europe, yada yada yada. It's just way too easy and fun. Thanks, Cam!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen sister!! I LOVE blurb and the possibilities are endless. I'm thinking about making a book about my Brazil trip. Definitely be sure to share your books when you make them. And just think--you really could be caught up on your scrapbooking just through the click of a mouse! Also, a friend of mine said you can import jpegs (I think) into blurb so you could maybe make your cute scrapbook pages and import them in to be printed in a super cool book! Keep blurbing!

Sariah said...

This is awesome! Have you done it already? I was actually just looking into something like this! I wonder what they do with blogged video...hmmmm.. Anyway, thanks for the info! I'm sure it will come in handy. Let us know how it turns out.

sherrie said...

aren't those books the best? my sis and i are doing one for my parents and i'm sure we'll be doing plenty for ourselves too. they are awesome!

Kristy said...

I'm excited to see the final product! Please post pictures ...

Rachel said...

That was so GREAT of Cami to pass this info along! I look forward to creating some books of my own...gotta LOVE technology!

Anne Marie said...

Sounds like such a great thing to get into!

Lisa (Espanish for "Lisa") said...

I remember seeing something similar through a different company (Costco photo center gave a special coupon for that site I think) It seems like a really classy, cool idea. have you had a chance to complete a book yet? I'd love to see it when you do!

Katie said...

Wow. Just checked out that blurb website--looks VERY tempting! Thanks for the tip!