the latest and greatest from Peter, Michelle, Parker, Tyler, Luke & Noah
Ah, the egg hunts! Looks like yours was a lot of fun and covered a large area! So fun! Great job on your little digital scrapbook pages too!
Hey, what do you use for your digital scrapbooking? I have been wanting to get into it for so long, but haven't really jumped in yet. I really need to though. I'm on the computer WAY too much not to have digital albums already!
s-dogg - it's called creating keepsakes scrapbook designer. i think it's like ten bucks at michael's or something. it's saved my life in scrapbooking!
I'm glad the boys had fun hunting eggs with their cousins!
I love the picture of the "hiders"!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ah, the egg hunts! Looks like yours was a lot of fun and covered a large area! So fun! Great job on your little digital scrapbook pages too!
Hey, what do you use for your digital scrapbooking? I have been wanting to get into it for so long, but haven't really jumped in yet. I really need to though. I'm on the computer WAY too much not to have digital albums already!
s-dogg - it's called creating keepsakes scrapbook designer. i think it's like ten bucks at michael's or something. it's saved my life in scrapbooking!
I'm glad the boys had fun hunting eggs with their cousins!
I love the picture of the "hiders"!
Post a Comment