Monday, June 19, 2006

Top of the Hill, Looking Over...


That's where I decided I am standing, now that I'm 30. What I love about this picture is the amount of smoke coming from my candles (note the look of concern on Parker's face)!! I was seriously surprised that our smoke detectors didn't go off...

I have to share what Peter did for me. Since I was seriously dreading this birthday, he made me a little flip calendar (complete with stand :) with 365 HAPPY memories for my 30th year. So each day I get to relive something great...what a guy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are on the hill and heading up! Oh how I wish for 30 again! You are just starting the best time of your life! Still young and beautiful, but with more confidence and experience!

Jon and Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Michelle! I hope you had a great day. You don't look a day over 29.

Katie said...

Michelle!!!!!! AAAAAAAkkk!! Doh! We missed your birthday. And it's even on the calendar. Uh...the card's in the mail! We love you so much--I think that picture of you mid-candle-blow rules.