Monday, June 19, 2006

Celebrating Daddy




For Father's Day this year I braved my first trip alone w/two kids to a mall (30 minutes away) and had their pictures taken. Peter is now working at the community mental health center, which means he has a REAL DESK so I thought I would adorn it with pictures of his boys. Tyler stuck out the photo shoot for ONE shot only, and here are the results (I would've loved to have scanned these in, but our scanner won't work..). The one of Parker & Tyler together is already "at the office", but you can see it in the background of the pic with Peter in it. As you can see, we also got Peter a fairly smidgy croquet set for some summer fun in our teeny backyard.

Peter is working so hard these days so we can get out of school - I think it was nice for him to have a day off to sleep in, enjoy some quality "Looney Tunes" time with Parker & snuggle Tyler! We love you, Daddy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute boys! It sounds like Peter had a well deserved day of rest!

Jon and Sarah said...

We had the pork tenderloin from your blog for Father's Day dinner and it was delicious! I love the flavor combination of the cranberries with the chili sauce. What cute pictures of your boys too.

Kristy said...

That's so sweet! Very cute pictures.